Looking for a Chinese (Cantonese) voice over?
Choose your Chinese (Cantonese) voice over / voice over actor You can book a Chinese (Cantonese) voice over or voice over actor quickly and easily via the Voicebooking platform. All voice over actors on this page work from their own home studio and therefore can be available at a moment's notice. You can listen along during the recording or book them in at a professional sound studio (in Amsterdam for example).
Doing your production in-house?
15 practical tips for developing in-house audiovisual productions.
- Delivery within 1 business day
- Direct contact with the voice
- Free retakes based on a tone-of-voice briefing
- No need for a recording studio
- Good and professional! Helpful when needed, also on the phone. I would recommend these guys straight away!Sven — i3-Technologies / i3-GROUpP
Know what everything costs in just a few clicks. Transparent. Handy too. That's why we can often deliver quicker than others can quote.
Almost all our voice overs work from their own home studio. Want to listen along? Direct? Sure thing. Booking a voice over for a studio session is still possible.
Our sound designers know how to transform plain text into great sound. The Voicebooking.com way: it'll be ready before you know it.