Looking for a Chinese (Cantonese) voice over?
Choose your Chinese (Cantonese) voice over / voice over actor You can book a Chinese (Cantonese) voice over or voice over actor quickly and easily via the Voicebooking platform. All voice over actors on this page work from their own home studio and therefore can be available at a moment's notice. You can listen along during the recording or book them in at a professional sound studio (in Amsterdam for example).
Want to write voice over texts more effectively?
For tips, pitfalls and workflow suggestions read our whitepaper: ’52 Tips for Writing Engaging Texts’.
- Delivery within 1 business day
- Direct contact with the voice
- Free retakes based on a tone-of-voice briefing
- No need for a recording studio
- Professional coordination between the client and the voice artist, responsive, client oriented team of booking agents.Marc-André — Manpower
Know what everything costs in just a few clicks. Transparent. Handy too. That's why we can often deliver quicker than others can quote.
Almost all our voice overs work from their own home studio. Want to listen along? Direct? Sure thing. Booking a voice over for a studio session is still possible.
Our sound designers know how to transform plain text into great sound. The Voicebooking.com way: it'll be ready before you know it.