Voicebooking.com takes your privacy very seriously and will process and use information about you securely. To safeguard your privacy, Voicebooking.com always acts in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. In this Privacy Statement, we explain which data we process and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement carefully.
1. What is Voicebooking.com?
Voicebooking.com offers a platform for easily arranging a voice-over.
The company details of Voicebooking.com are as follows:
• name given in the articles of association: Voicebooking.com B.V.
• Address: Krijn Taconiskade 286, 1087HW Amsterdam
• Internet address: www.Voicebooking.com
• Telephone: +31 20 77 47 323
• Email address: [email protected]
• Chamber of Commerce number: 64486206
2. What information do we collect and process from you?
Customer’s contractual information
If you enter into an agreement with Voicebooking.com for the provision of the voice-over service, Voicebooking.com will ask you to provide certain information. This information includes your name and e-mail address, as well as the financial information of the company that enters into the agreement with Voicebooking.com.
Legal basis: the processing in order to take steps at your prior to entering into a contract.User and customer data
In order to be able to use the Voicebooking.com service, you have to register by creating an account. To create your account, the following information will be collected and processed about you:
• First name
• E-mail address
• Date of birth
• Telephone number:
Legal basis: the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party.
Automatically generated data
Voicebooking.com collects automatically generated data about your use of the Voicebooking.com service. This information consists of your IP address (a unique number, making it possible to recognise your device); account activity (such as use of storage space, number of times you log in); data displayed or clicked (such as UI elements, links); and other log information (such as browser type, IP address, date and time of access, cookie ID, and URL referrer). Voicebooking.com needs this information to ensure that the website works properly (for example, to display content correctly and to keep the website safe); the processing of these personal data is therefore needed to represent the legitimate interests of Voicebooking.com.
3. For what purposes will Voicebooking.com process your personal data?
Voicebooking.com will use your personal data for the following purposes:
|To make it possible for you to use the Voicebooking.com service.||Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with Voicebooking.com.|
|To send you information about similar services of Voicebooking.com.||Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Voicebooking.com, namely direct marketing.|
|To protect, adapt and improve the Voicebooking.com website (and with it the service).||Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Voicebooking.com, namely to ensure the service is protected.|
|To provide information about you to third parties and/or to give third parties access to information about you, if
• you have given your consent to do so. In that case, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. However, withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of your consent prior to withdrawal, or • when this is required under legislation and/or regulations.
|• You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data; • processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Voicebooking.com is subject.|
Voicebooking.com would like to keep you informed about the development of its services. For example, if there is an extension or update, Voicebooking.com will let you know. Also, Voicebooking.com can keep you informed about promotions that it offers and/or organises. In addition, Voicebooking.com may send you e-mails from third parties if you have given your permission for it to do so.
If you do not want to receive e-mail messages from Voicebooking.com, you can unsubscribe in your account. Another option to unsubscribe is included in every e-mail sent to you by Voicebooking.com.
4. To whom does Voicebooking.com provide my personal data?
To provide the services, Voicebooking.com shares your personal data with service providers. These service providers process your personal data on behalf of Voicebooking.com. The processing by service providers is governed by a so called data processing agreement in which Voicebooking.com has ensured that that the service provider shall only process the personal data on instructions of Voicebooking.com.
Voicebooking.com will never disclose your (personal) data to third parties without your consent, unless these data cannot be traced back to you personally (such as automatically generated information with the exception of your IP address). Voicebooking.com may, however, provide your information to third parties if it is required to do so by law and/or regulations and/or if it is required to do so as a result of a lawsuit.
5. What are cookies and how does Voicebooking.com use them?
You can configure the browser of your Device so that you do not receive any cookies the next time when you use the website. In that case, however, it is possible you will no longer be able to access (parts of) the website or that the website does not work optimally. Please consult the browser instructions or the help-function of your browser to learn how you can delete cookies.
Cookies from Voicebooking.com
Voicebooking.com uses technical and functional cookies, which are needed to provide the website in a user-friendly manner or to obtain information about the quality or effectiveness of the website. Functional cookies ensure that you do not have to log in again on every page after logging on to the website and these functional cookies remember the settings you have chosen, such as your language preferences.
Third Party Cookies
In addition to the cookies that Voicebooking.com itself stores, third parties can store cookies on your Device through the website. This section relates to these so-called third-party cookies. Voicebooking.com cannot control or influence the use of these cookies and/or the use by third parties of the information collected through these cookies. Voicebooking.com points out that the use of the collected data may be subject to further terms and conditions of the third parties. Below is an indication of the types of third-party cookies that are placed using the website.Google Analytics
Voicebooking.com uses Google Analytics in order to collect web statistics about the use of and visits to the Website. With these analytical cookies a permanent cookie is saved on your Device to register your use of the website. These data are then analysed by Google and the results are provided to Voicebooking.com. Google Analytics analyses this data about the website and provides Voicebooking.com with the results. This way, Voicebooking.com obtains insight into the traffic of the website and the way in which the website is used. Based on this information Voicebooking.com is able to make adjustments to the website. The information obtained by Voicebooking.com is transferred to Google and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Voicebooking.com has taken the following measures to protect your privacy:
• Voicebooking.com has entered into a data processing agreement that includes agreements on the processing of personal data.
• Voicebooking.com does not allow Google to use the data obtained for its own purposes.
• Voicebooking.com does not use any other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
• Voicebooking.com has anonymised the last octet of your IP address. IP addresses consist of 4 so-called octets of 3 digits each. Google offers the option of removing the last octet of the IP address of visitors to your website. This is done in temporary memory even before the IP address is saved by Google.
The website offers access to various social media, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. With the help of this so-called social plugin you can – if you wish – share information on the website with others or recommend it. Third parties use the social plugin to place cookies on your device. These may be cookies to optimise your user experience, but they may also contain tracking cookies that are used to track your surfing behaviour across multiple websites and to build a profile of your surfing behaviour.
6. In what way does Voicebooking.com protect your personal data?
Voicebooking.com takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your (personal) data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing.
7. How long does Voicebooking.com store your personal data?
Your personal data will be stored carefully and for no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they were processed. Unless Voicebooking.com is required by law to store your data for a longer period of time, Voicebooking.com will not store your data for longer than there is a customer relationship between you and Voicebooking.com.
The Voicebooking.com website may contain hyperlinks that may cause you to leave the Voicebooking.com website and access the website of another party. We have no control over services and/or websites of third parties to which links are provided. It is therefore possible that a different privacy statement applies to these services and/or websites of third parties. Our Privacy Statement only relates to (personal) data processed by Voicebooking.com through the Voicebooking.com website. Voicebooking.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for (the operation and/or content of) services and/or websites of third parties.
9. What are your rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights with regard to your data and the processing thereof:
• you have the right to obtain information from Voicebooking.com confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to your personal data and additional information about the processing of your personal data;
• if you wish to change the personal data you have viewed and which you cannot change in your account, you can make a request to this effect at Voicebooking.com.
• You are also entitled, subject to certain conditions, to obtain from Voicebooking.com restriction of processing of your personal data, for example when you have contested the accuracy of your personal data. This means that the data about you may (temporarily) no longer be processed by Voicebooking.com.
• You are entitled to object to the processing of personal data based on the legitimate interests of Voicebooking.com. In that case, Voicebooking.com will no longer process the personal data, unless Voicebooking.com demonstrates that there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms or that are related to the institution, exercise or defence of legal claims.
• When personal data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you are entitled at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for such marketing. In that case, Voicebooking.com will no longer process your personal data for those purposes.
• Upon your request, you have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to Voicebooking.com in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller, where the processing is based on your consent or on a contract.
• Where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may send your request to [email protected]. Voicebooking.com shall respond to your request without undue delay and in any event within one (1) month of receipt of the request. If Voicebooking.com rejects your request, the response will state the reasons why the request is rejected.
10. Can this Privacy Statement be amended?
This Privacy Statement may be amended. These amendments will be announced on www.Voicebooking.com.In the event of a substantial amendment, we will inform our customers by e-mail.
11. Any questions or complaints?
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, please send an e-mail to [email protected] you have a complaint about the use of your personal data and cannot resolve it with Voicebooking.com, you can also submit your complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority [Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens].